Although my literary taste – and my own writing! – involves pretty much everything that catches my fancy, historical mysteries written by modern writers are… Read More »BEST OF 3: Carmen Radtke, author and screenwriter
1) So, who are you & what have you written? My name is Tana Collins. I’m the author of a brand new police procedural series… Read More »CRIMINALLY GOOD: interview with author Tana Collins
1) Afterwards by Rosamund Lupton WHY I LIKE IT: This was the first crime novel that really moved me. Over the years I’ve read many… Read More »BEST OF 3: Betsy Reavley, Author and Publisher
1) So, who are you & what have you written? My full name is Judith Baker, although I write under the name of J A Baker… Read More »CRIMINALLY GOOD: Interview with Author J A Baker
1) So, who are you & what have you written? Netta Newbound, originally from Manchester, UK. Twenty years ago, with my husband and kids, we… Read More »CRIMINALLY GOOD: Interview with author Netta Newbound
1) So, who are you & what have you written? My name is Owen Mullen, I am a Scottish writer of crime fiction. My first… Read More »CRIMINALLY GOOD: Interview with author Owen Mullen
LOVE YOU TO DEATH is part of the Dark Minds anthology, a charity collection of short stories to raise money for Hospice UK and Sophie’s… Read More »DARK MINDS – How I wrote LOVE YOU TO DEATH
So, the charity collection DARK MINDS is here! Raising money for two GREAT causes, this anthology of short stories has some of your favourite bestselling… Read More »DARK MINDS – get a taste of the tales in the book!